All,

My name is Jeff Alvarez I won the best work in progress at AAmco Sun. the 18th. I thought that Jerry won when he received his top 10 trophy, that is why I was leaving. I went back to received my trophy and then left quickly. I wanted to say Im sorry for leaving so fast but I was worried about the rain or the stormy looking clouds. I had in my mind that Jerry won the work in progress and just kept thinking about those clouds. Again I am sorry that I left so fast if it seemed rude or unappreciative. That was not the case just over paranoid about the clouds.

 

Sincerely,

Jeff Alvarez

Views: 83

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff

     Thanks so much for comming out to the AAMCO car & truck show. Never think that someone els has won until it over. I know that your truck came along way form the first time you showed it and your are still working on it Don't stop its starting to look real good

 

         Prowler Boy Productions

RSS


Blog Posts

Judge Spotlight: Honoring the People Behind the Awards, by Mike Thies

Judge Spotlight: Honoring the People Behind the Awards, by Mike Thies

I believe my Blog provides an excellent platform to recognize the dedicated, long-term judges who support the car hobby and events throughout the country. Some have contributed decades of service while judging several major events every year. Their knowledge, fairness and willingness to share what they have learned help preserve the integrity of concours judging. I invite…

Continue

Posted by Michael Thies on September 15, 2026 at 5:36am

A Bite of the Market -Collector Car Trends for the Next Six Months by Mike Thies

A Bite of the Market -Collector Car Trends for the Next Six Months by Mike Thies

As I am appraising vehicles, many folks ask me what the future holds. I tell here what I tell them. So often I am too close to the "real metal" to have much of a crystal ball and it's not my strength, anyway. However, when I stand back and do the research, sometimes a cloudy picture does come through. It seems to me that the last…

Continue

Posted by Michael Thies on August 27, 2026 at 4:00am

© 2026   Created by Global Wheels Events.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service