1984 Mustang svo
VIN: (registered on SVOCA)
This is one of the early svo's pre-quad shock.
I've converted it to quad shock.
It has Leather seats, 4 wheel disc, replacement front bumper and hood.
The car is complete, missing an exhaust and windshield
The engine and transmission are out they were next on the rebuild list.
The whole car has pretty much been gone through from the firewall back.
- New koni shocks (6)
- New Eibach springs
- New gas tank
- New factory five lower and upper rear control arms
- New heater core
- New adjustable quad clutch bracket
- 8.8 rear end with 4:10 gears
- New front core support
- New Pro 5 shifter
- Rebuilt lower front control arms.
- Rebuilt steering rack
- New sway bar bushing
- New sway bar end links
- Rebuilt turbo from Evergreen turbo in Florida (clipped vanes, coolant passage, bearings)
- New hatch shocks
- New underhood insulator
I've had the car about 12-15 years now and just done have time for it anymore.
Engine was pulled due to turbo blow by.
head is off block engine is sitting on engine stand.
I would rather it go to somebody that will rebuild her.